SEEKING RELIABLE WRITERS AND PHOTOGRAPHERS
We at Noise Addiction music zine are always on the look out for the most dedicated writers and photographers in music. Whether you have a passion for reviewing cds, gigs or interviewing bands we want to hear from you. Photographers if you have a passion for shooting live bands we want to hear from you to. We prefer people with experience as we like to provide high quality reviews/photos for the bands we cover. Take a look below at the requirements and see if you comply with what we’re after:
- Passion and knowledge in music
- Comfortable writing and listening to a range of genres
- Ability to comply with set deadlines (written review to be sent in within a week of receiving the music)
- Past experience (not a neccessity but definitely preferred)
- Own a DSLR camera
- A portfolio of both recent and older work to show
- Past experience with live music photography
If you’re a photographer and can write a good review to go with your photos then you’ll be considered a favourite due to labels having limited space on guestlists it’s a lot easier to request gigs for just one person.
If the above sounds good to you and you’re interested in applying, please send an email with the subject title ‘Writer or Photographer or Both!’ to email@example.com. Please provide any work of yours, information about yourself and where you’re located.